These controls are available immediately, or after initial game definition caching is completed. They include:
- Settings: Set background, cardback, layout, and sound.
- Help: General help when not in a game, specific game information when in-game.
- Scores: Analyisis of your play.
New Game Selection Controls
These controls are available once games have been cached. They include:
- Select Game: Pick a game family and then a game in the family to start a new game.
- Random Game: We'll pick one for you. Probably one you have not won yet.
These appear once you are in a game. They include:
- Quit Game
- New Deal: Quit this game and start the same game, just with a different deal.
- Same Deal: Quit this game and start the same game, but use the same deal.
- Undo Move: Take back the last turn. Really intended for recovering inadvertent card dropping, you can go back up to 5 moves.